Help cows recover after calving by providing them with essential calcium supplementation along with nutritional and digestive support.
RumenAider® Cattle Capsules
- Appetite support for cattle not eating
- Help with negative energy balance (ketosis), common after calving
- Help support immune system
Times to Use:
- After calving & during transition
- During shipping, stress situations, fairs and shows
- With veterinary treatment
Adult Cattle: 1 capsule once or twice daily for up to 3 days
Cattle 500-800 lbs: 1 capsule per day for up to 3 days
Patented capsule-in-a-capsule packaging
Separates beneficial microbials (bacteria & yeast) from nutrients
Protects bacteria from being degraded by minerals
- 5 species of intestinal bacteria
- Live Yeast for rumen fermentation
- Chelated Trace Minerals (more available and easier for cow to absorb)
- Niacin for Liver Function
- Digestive Enzymes
QuadriCal® Calcium Boluses
- Research has shown 50% or more of adult dairy cows in the U.S. may have subclinical hypocalcemia, which is a calcium deficiency.
- QuadriCal® provides supplemental calcium to cows after calving, when they are most likely to be low in calcium.
- QuadriCal® boluses are easy to apply and get the needed calcium into the cows’ system quickly.
QuadriCal® also contains:
- Niacin to aid liver function
- Vitamin D3 to help the cow utilize calcium efficiently
Bio-Vet recommends the following protocol:
- Give 1 feeding to every cow after calving.
- Give second feeding 12 hours later or the next day if needed.
- Use in conjunction with RumenAider® cattle capsules.
*DHMS/Cornell Univ. research presented at ADSA, AABP 2017. Data on file at Bio-Vet, Inc.