The only product on the market containing the combination of calcium, niacin and other vitamins, propylene glycol, and a full feeding of yeast culture. ParturX® Drench contains compounds the cow needs after calving to build blood glucose, including 110 grams of glucose precursors (glycol).
▪ High calcium level combined with supplements for management of ketosis
▪ Rapid (chloride) absorption calcium source
▪ Magnesium for complicated fresh cow cation balance
▪ High vitamin levels
▪ 12 grams of niacin to aid liver function
▪ High levels of B vitamins to support metabolic enzymes and appetite
▪ 110 grams of glucose precursors to help maintain blood glucose levels
▪ Full feeding of yeast culture to support rumen function and appetite
▪ Addresses calcium and energy metabolism and appetite in fresh cows
Research has shown over 50% of 2nd lactation and older cows suffer from subclinical milk fever (hypocalcemia) and over 40% of all cows suffer from ketosis at calving. Feed intake on calving day can drop 50% of normal.
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
Monday/Lunes through Friday/Viernes