For calves to replenish electrolyte salts at shipping, during hot weather or fluid loss, and when diarrhea is present. Calf GoldLyte® may be mixed with water for daily feeding, fed as a drench or with a stomach tube.
"When a calf is born, sometimes they don't want to suck the bottle the next feeding. Calf GoldLyte® gives you something to hydrate the calf. You can't drench milk or you could make the calf sick, but you can drench Calf GoldLyte® until they want to suck the bottle." Click here to view the full testimonial.
- Balanced electrolytes and buffering agents, including sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate and citrate, for improved water retention and proper body fluid maintenance
- Multiple strains of beneficial microorganisms
- Fructooligosaccharides (inulin) and yeast cell walls to help beneficial bacteria
- Kelp extract, which supplies micronutrients
- B complex vitamins to replace those excreted during fluid loss from hot weather and diarrhea
- Replaces beneficial digestive organisms
- Replenishes important electrolytes
- Energy resource for calves
- Nutritional supplement during fluid loss associated with shipping, heat or scours
- Helps reduce shrink
Information Line / Linea Informacion
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
Monday/Lunes through Friday/Viernes